Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: My first album

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AGDancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2005
    Posts
    442
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    I finally signed up for imagestation and I made my first album! It is very short but here it is.

    My Album

  2. #2
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Post

    Very cute your girls are adorable!! Thanks for sharing and good job on your first album. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    emer222
    Guest emer222's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks for sharing your doll photos. Very nice album! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Great pics, thanks for sharing! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    felicitygirl1774
    Guest felicitygirl1774's Avatar

    Post

    I loved your album! Good job on your first! I have 3 albums to share, I just need to get the pics off my cell phone.

  6. #6
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Really good picture taking! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Enjoyed seeing your dolls. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

  7. #7
    Inactive Member StephanieS's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, I'm really impressed! I love the flower border. And your dolls have such pretty hair.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your girls are lovely, and Coconut and Licorice are so cute! Thanks for sharing!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member smwoodsie2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2006
    Posts
    249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Very good album, I am impressed, myself being new to the whole album thing. Love coconut & licorice enjoying ice cream! Keep up the good work!

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great album!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •